- Breakfast hosted by the Pregnancy Care Centre of Sudbury - Cost $10 each
- Slow Riding Skills Seminar (see info)
- Chillin and Tubin - spend the afternoon floating down the Vermillion River - $25 each. Bus transportation will be provided. Space is limited. You are welcome to ride to the top of the river however there is some gravel towards the tail end of the trip.
Sign up will be at the rally.
List of Events
Friday July 31 - Registration, Welcome Meet and Greet and Campfire
Saturday Aug 1 - Breakfast served starting at 8:00 am
- Organized ride for the afternoon
- Dinner served at 6:00 pm
- Live band featuring Naked Soul
Sunday Aug 2
Slow Riding Skills
featuring Brian McCracken
Sunday Morning - time TBD
Sunday Afternoon - time TBD